A quirky and versatile pinafore dress which buttons all the way. This workers style pinafore in hard wearing nettle fabric is a basic you dont want to miss.
- Braces allow the dress to adapt to your bodyshape. Shift your visible waistline by lengthening or shortening the elasticated braces
- Change the length of the braces to create different looks
- Slightly flary shape with a sloping hemline
- Best pockets in the world: big and deep to the front and the back
- Comfortable to wear all year around
- Hardwearing and durable in a heavy weight ramie (nettle) from our own label 'Hempcat'
Pinafore braces dress, rust, in nettle.
Ramie is a great fibre to wear and easy to care for. Being anti-bacterial means it will not take on odours nor stains easily so does not need frequent laundering. Good for you and for the planet! Makes ideal travel wear too.
Irregularities in the weave are not un-common and add to the vivid texture of your garment.
30C machine wash
Wash dark colours separately at first. For the very smart look: iron on medium heat (but you might get away without it!)
Ramie clothing is best stored hanging or on top of the pile.
S M L XL
87 96 102 112 Hip 110 118 127 127 Front Length 108 112 116 119 Back Length 118 125 128 132
Chest is measured where the bottom strap of the bra sits on the body.
Front length and Back Length are at the shortest points.
The overall length can be extended by 11 cm by changing the braces.
The position of the brace clips can be changed for best fit.