A quirky and versatile pinafore dress giving you 5 ways to wear it. Looking different in the same comfortable dress every time!
- You've got 2 strings and 2 wings to play with. Plus a button and loop on the inside!
- The wings button to the front, to the back or not at all. The strings can also tied back through the fabric loops on the corner of the flaps, making it into an asymmetric shape.
- Some lovely detail at the pocket edge
- Best pockets in the world: big and deep
- Comfortable to wear
- Hardwearing and durable in a heavy weight ramie (=nettle) from our own label 'Hempcat'
Five way pinafore dress in ramie
Ramie is a great fibre to wear and easy to care for. Being anti-bacterial means it will not take on odours nor stains easily so does not need frequent laundering. Good for you and for the planet! Makes ideal travel wear too.
Irregularities in the weave are not un-common and add to the vivid texture of your garment.
30C machine wash
Wash dark colours separately at first. For the very smart look: iron on medium heat (but you might get away without it!)
Ramie clothing is best stored hanging or on top of the pile.
S M L XL Chest 100 107 111 115 Length min 107 110 112 114 Length max 116 118 120 122
In order for all garments to fit as intended, please compare your personal measurements with the measurements of the garment in the table and allow space for comfort and movement.